Monday, May 25, 2009

Amphetamine Salts & Increased Seizures

I just lost all of what I'd typed.

I realized, at the time I was having seizures, I was being jerked off and on a couple of medications. One was narcotic painkillers. I needed them but they'd put me on and increase the dose and then just abruptly quit, and accused of being drug seeking when I wasn't. So I just realized, I was also taking amphetamine salts (adderal) for the first time, and then abruptly quit, because the Dr. cut me off without tapering me off of them.

I thought about this when I was going through things in storage. My ex saw evidence that I did document having a rare kind of partial seizure when I was younger. I found some amphetamine salts leftover and took one or two yesterday and then today, out of curiosity. This morning I had some twitchiness. I began to wonder if going off and on this medication could trigger seizure in those who are susceptible.

I found out, it DOES increase the risk.

I belive there were external factors that triggered my seizures, as the desktop and battery operated toys were being hacked and Andy Panda said this was only done through a strong magnetic pulse. The same kind of pulse which is used by Dr.s to trigger seizure or migraine purposefully, to diagnose and detect predispostion.

So, it is true that at the time I was having seizure, I was being jacked off and on these amphetamine salts and also narcotics, and this contributes to seizure.

No comments: