Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things I Should Be Receiving Which Have Disappeared

1. My U.S. mail. I have been expecting several pieces of mail which are important and I've not received any of it. Especially a form for my new medical care, and this is urgent and will help me with the case with my son.

2. My email to Judge Hotchkiss, the proof that it was "sent" has disappeared from my sent box. In no way do I imply Hotchkiss or the court did this or was responsible, obviously, but this disappeared or was deleted from my sent box.

3. Photos of my son which show he will not eat unless I am feeding him by spoon. All of those photos disappeared or were deleted, and they were there.

4. This didn't "disappear", but I had significant problems trying to upload video which further proves a strong bond between me and my son.

5. I had significant problems to print out witness statements, both at home and wherever I was logged on, until I wrote about it in my blog and then it worked fine.

6. I started having serious computer problems with what I was writing being captured and retained so it wouldn't print out properly, and when it came out, it was in caps and odd typos. I had a waitress witness this, and then it quit after I wrote on my blog, that she had witnessed this herself. Her name is Hannah and she works at Tastebuds in Wenatchee, WA. I asked her to take a look and she said, "Oh, that's really weird." It was weird, and then it quit after I posted something about how she'd witnessed this.

No comments: