Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Computer Networked Again

Just like my other laptop, which I got from the federal U.S. guy, this laptop I bought new has somehow been networked to allow other users to control or disable it, and the box where I would try to uncheck this option, so it is NOT possible, is on fade-out again, so I'm not able to do anything.

I think it's time for me to get a fucking old-fashioned typewriter. At least for documenting my research about Diana and other stuff. This is ridiculous. For the amount of time that's gone into surveilling me, monitoring me, and harassing me, and also, sometimes looking out for me, someone should have just asked me for my information outright and offered to pay me. It would have been a lot less time and hassle.

I am not the only one who thinks it's odd that my laptops and computers are still being monitored. This isn't my imagination for one thing, and the Asian computer guy in Germantown saw this and said it wasn't "normal" and thought it unusual. No duh.

But I'm supposed to go to a psychologist and expect them to understand my life. Fuck right.

No comments: