Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sgt. Jerry Moore (my image of him as a child)

Well, who knows how I get the ideas I do. But, since so often, I've been uncannily right, I'll also brave writing out an image of Sgt. Jerry Moore that came to my mind a couple of days ago. I was upset about his lying and obstruction of justice, and he and Matthison's condescending smirks.

All of a sudden, I saw the image of a bee-bee gun, and Moore, as a little kid, on his back outside, getting bullied by some other kids. I think it was kids. I didn't see them but that was the impression. Something to do with a bee-bee gun and Moore getting the shit beat out of him or teased, and he was on his back.

I thought, if it's true, that this happened once, perhaps his work as a police officer is more than just work. It may be that it is to make up for some shortcoming or shame or anger he felt in his youth, which could also explain why he feels a need to lord authority over others.

I don't know why I sometimes get these insights except maybe God wants to give me perspective or, even, wants to avenge me in his own way by letting me see into something so personal. What's sort of weird, is that right now, Moore has some kind of braces or mouth guard thing and I assume it's because he didn't have his teeth fixed when he was younger, but in the image, I saw him as a child with some kind of similiar braces or mouth thing, as he was on his back, his mouth was open in protest or crying and I could see it. It could also be that it's more of a representation of his character or weaknesses, that Moore is a man but still this child, hence, the braces on the teeth, sort of a blending of present with comparison to the past.

There is a bee bee gun involved for sure. I don't know if it's his gun and he really really liked his bee bee gun. It seems like this is the case, but maybe it's a bee bee gun belonging to someone else.

No comments: