Monday, May 18, 2009

I am Not Amused Princes & Pretenders



Sigh. another day at the cafe...reading stuff about the princely prince of principles and principalities...Count/Baron/Prince Vitus Albergo Barbaro. And hearing "Locked Up", wondering if Alvaro Pardo Barbosa got locked up for immigration reasons. ?

Oh yeah, and I discovered how bad I really look online, on another computer that has a BBBBBBbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIGGGggg screen. I need photoshop.

There is no way the guy I knew is the same one. If he is, he must get away with a lot with his title, because the one I knew didn't act like a "prince" and I never thought or imagined he was. I should correct myself...a "prince" is not a saint. Machiavelli. I talked to Granny and she and I agreed on the same things...that his behavior was "unbecoming" for anyone. I wouldn't marry him even if I found out he had tons of money and a title. Not when he played all the mind games that were played, and I can't imagine any "prince" would steal my clothes and try to repo my shoes.

I feel badly for the real one, that his name is mixed up in any of this.

No comments: