Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Negligent In Psychic Practice

I have been meaning to try for more images and try to focus, but even getting something extremely small seems to make me feel exhausted.

I am reading about others, and there are so many people who have a more distinguished gift. Some of them I'm skeptical of, because I wonder if they could have known before, or someone did research for them...I mean, even in intelligence, using a psychic to influence others who believe in them is a potentially powerful tool. So I am sure some people want to make money or do research first to try to get things right.

I doubt myself often, but I'm just trying to learn and be open to whatever happens. I get really tired trying to see something though.

I have tried to "move" things by mental powers, or get someone to follow an idea by thinking about it, just to see if I could, and I've never been able to. Maybe one time, something moved on it's own. That's it. And a lot of car crashes while I'm walking by and I don't know what that's about. Tons of fender benders. I sort of just stare, in shock, wide eyed and blink and then it's like "Huh! another one..." (where are my sunglasses).

The only thing I seem to have been able to do, is hit on things when I don't know, much of the time, that I'm hitting on anything at all. So confirmation is good.

Maybe I'll try tonight, if I get into the right frame of mind, to just open up to random insights and then try to focus on a few particular things too.

No comments: