Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PD & CPS Ties: Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress

I am so shocked, to find out more crap about the people in Wenatchee, I swear to God, these people all need to be sued. I mean, not just sued a little, but slammed.

I totally wondered WHY, after the very first meeting with Justin, the state came prepared with changes made to their original motions. I knew that the information went to the state, because overnight they tried to make modifications based on what information I gave Justin.

These people do NOT care about my son. All they care about is themselves.

And yet, while I feel very greatful to get confirmation about the massive amounts of money going into fighting against me and trashing me, I feel surprised that no one came forward to me to tell me about the connections.

I looked more up on Justin, and I have no idea what his religion is. In one post he describes himself as "atheist" but I highly doubt this. I would like to know what his roots are.

These people are totally, completely, corrupt.

No comments: