Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CPS Marie Scanlon & Justin Titus' Wife Friends

This is just great.
http://messerhome.com/june2009.html

Juuuuust GREAT.

I find wedding photos of my lawyer's wedding to his wife in 2007 and guess who is featured prominently throughout? The first woman I had to deal with at CPS, who is best friends with Michelle Erickson.

My lawyer's WIFE is very good friends with Marie Scanlon, who is ON my case. Not only that, Michelle Erickson, who has made some of the most heinous lies, is best friend's with Marie. This is just getting worse.

There is no way in HELL I ever had a chance in Wenatchee. EVER.

The woman in the black and white sundress with the necklace, is Marie. Marie Scanlon. She and Michelle have been the only ones on this case and above them is Jennifer Godfrey. Next, it's the director Russ.
***********
I found some other things of interest. Nothing to put pieces on yet, but Justin's family is from S. Oregon. Tommy and Barbara Titus are his parents, I THINK but I'm not sure. Tommy Titus lives on MacKenzie Hwy.

I believe he is related to a younger Barbara Titus who is part of a Greek society at University of Oregon, where Justin attended. Their symbol is the anchor which is interesting to me in the sense that Justin's actions and the actions of that law firm, kept me and my son from progressing in this case. It made me think about the anchor my son said to keep down as he pulled the boat himself. Completely unrelated, but you see...

By keeping an open mind to seeminly unrelated ideas, one finally can discover the real connections.

So while it may sound all over the place, once you hone and examine what you've got, thing turn up. For example, it cannot be denied that my lawyer is intimately connected to my CPS workers, and yet he's pretended he's a stranger in the town.

What is ironic, is that right after I found out he is connected to Michelle Erickson and Marie Scanlon and that one of them was even in his WEDDING, then I read his email trying to justify how he has no idea what Michelle Erickson is up to. Reading that email, after finding out what I found out, shocks me. He makes it sound like he's completely isolated from the CPS people.

Here's something. If Justin was willing to use some kind of non lethal weapon under the table on me, what do his friends do?

He obviously screwed up my case on purpose and the other lawyers there did plenty to help, sending me email themselves and getting involved, and blocking me from even using a PHONE to call for my records.

Justin sounds so nonchalant and PERPLEXED and distanced from Michelle Erickson and the state workers. Meanwhile, all along his WIFE is best friends with with one of them and the other two are friends as well? Wow. I'd sure never know, to hear him talk and to read his email.

I suspected something wasn't right, and I was right. But I'm only hitting the tip of the iceberg...however, I GOT something, very tangible, that puts all of these people in an awkward position.

"Good Faith". Right.

He claims that he's been asking about the psychiatric appointment and no one got back to him about it. No, he's gone back and forth on what he's told me and when I look at that and his email record, what he claims he's doing, is all over the place.

One minute they're doing this, and then it's that, and then something changes and he's claiming there is a hearing for something else instead.

Justin + wife Danielle = good friends with MY CPS workers (who didn't just go to the wedding, was IN the wedding) but he supposedly never knows what's going on and can never get ahold of them.

No comments: