Thursday, November 13, 2008

CPS Jumping Now

I also like how everyone suddenly jumps to attention after I make my discovery about Thomas Farr and HIS connections, if he's not connected to Michelle Farr.

I still intend to find out more about Michelle Farr.

Because she was the supervisor in charge, and obviously should take responsibility for the delays and attempts to ignore me and stall on this case. She also would be in contact with the General Counsel that was immediately involved, and the bunch of lies I was fed.

This shit is going online. And I'm not just getting the audio for the hearing I missed, but Fact Finding too.

I think everyone should know what an idiot Michelle Erickson is, and how crazy it was that Wenatchee CPS got away with anything at all, given the lack of grounds they had. At least, if I transcribe the hearing to post it online, anyone can see for themselves whether I am exaggerating, and whether or not she is truly an idiot.

No comments: