Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mailed Money For Audio For Two CPS Hearings Today

This is a copy of my requests for audio for different hearings, and the announcement that I am sending in my money, and mailing it to them, TODAY.

RE: Request For Audio‏
From: (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 11/13/08 12:26 PM
To: jkoch@co.douglas.wa.us

I am going to mail you $50 for the audio for two hearings:

1. Contested Sheltercare/Preliminary Fact Finding, which I was shut out of, and unable to participate in, and
2. The Fact Finding hearing.

These are two separate hearings. The second one, I was forced to be involved pro se, without discovery beforehand. The other one, is what led to the Fact Finding hearing and award of Sheltercare to begin with, and I was forced out of this hearing and no defense was made on my behalf.

I expect the one I was forced out of, to be most interesting.

While you guys "look" for the right hearings, I am sending my money in the mail to you TODAY. Expect it's receipt within a few days and I will also expect a speedy delivery of my tapes, which I want to be held at the post office for me to pick up. I do not want direct delivery to my apartment so someone can claim they were mailed and delivered and "lost".

Please file this.

Cameo Garrett

No comments: