Sunday, May 10, 2009

Clarification

I would like to write, I am apologizing to my grandparents, specifically, for calling the Avilas "super-religious, hypocritical...ect., etc.," and for writing, last night when I was very upset, that I thought they might be causing the bruising on my son's legs. I have no way of knowing who was or is doing this, I just know it was being done and no one was reporting it or able to prevent it from happening, except me.

Someone in my family gave my poor grandma a part of my blog. She was so upset and had the loook on her face like she gets when she goes into a "mood" from, I think, the Alzheimers. I have always strongly questioned the propriety, wisdom, and consideration of any family member in trying to put things before Granny that they KNOW will upset her!

This has happened before. I understand sharing it with others, but not Granny. I would never bring up things that I know would cause her to worry or feel bad. Never. Sometimes I start talking about something even, and if it bothers her, I stop out of consideration and respect.

I seriously, seriously wonder WHY anyone in my family would do this, not to ME, but to GRANNY. In a way, when I went up tonight and saw this, and saw that once again someone decided to share just the worst and not any other part of my blog, such as parts that Granny would ENJOY reading and get a kick out of, they purposefully selected a part she wouldn't like.

It almost makes me think perhaps someone just does this because they don't WANT Granny to like me or they're worried I'm going to get any part of an inheritance because I was or am or used to be her favorite and everyone knows and I still visit her more than others when I can.

I already don't expect to receive anything at all. It doesn't matter to me. I don't think Granny has a say in it anymore really, and I don't expect anything. I visit out of my heart, not because I know what is in the trust fund. You can be sure no one is going to show Granny or Grandpa THIS post!

If I do anything, I try to do it out of sincerity.

No comments: