Thursday, May 7, 2009

Comment About My & Bond with Oliver

I just had such a really wonderful comment about my baby from someone else who miscarriage within 24 hours of a MRI, commenting on my son Oliver and also on the soul of the others.

If I were ever going to get tatoos, seriously, it would be for my children, all of them, born and unborn. My boys.

I live for them and I know that my bond with my son Oliver is unbroken even after so much time. I used to have little old ladies stopping me to comment on our bond and interactions together, saying it was beautiful.

It's a little harder now because it's been months, and the court refuses to give me more than 4 hours which is really awful and not in the best interests of my son. But I put up the video and started taking it to show how we are together.

I talked to some people who used to see me with Oliver all the time and they've agreed to testify for me that my son was advanced in his development when in my care, and very happy, and that I was a good mother and never raised my voice or lost patience. I am very thankful to these people who will stand up to speak for me and my son.

Thank you.

No comments: