Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Dear Friend's Response To My Blog

I have to post this because it's hilarious. But I'm changing her name and location:

First she writes this:Came across your blog...‏
From: Berlin
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tue 5/05/09 1:49 PM
To: cameocares@live.com

Hi Cameo. You probably don't remember me. I recently joined facebook & started researching to find old friends from the ) college group (circa 1995/96). I was trying to think of names of some of the old people I knew there & came across your blog. Holy moly girl! I'm utterly shocked & fascinated with what you've been through these last years, with your son & the catholic church. Would love to be in touch. I am in Northern Texas. Look me up on facebook, or here is my previous band in www.(to help remember the face!) Wow wow wow. Who was that best friend of yours that was in the car accident too? Theresa? Was just curious as to what became of everyone...Stay stong & keep the faith darlin'!


Love,


@yahoo.com
***********

Okay, a few hours later, she writes again, after reading more of my blog:
P.S.‏
From: Berlin
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tue 5/05/09 3:21 PM
To: cameocares@live.com

Is there anything I can do to help advocate your cause & situation? I'm so blown away by what I've read on your blog. I'm fascinated to hear the whole story. I thought I had gone through crazy shit in the last 13 years, which I have, but doesn't compare...Also, if you ever need to get away for a bit, I am getting settled here in Amarillo, Texas (near Shithole). Alright dear, take care.


Your old pal,


Berlin
(she leaves a phone number)
***************

A half hour later, she writes again:

last email‏
From: Berlin
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tue 5/05/09 4:00 PM
To: cameocares@live.com

Last email I promise, just got swept into your story...the more I read your blog, am a little nervous about forwarding my info...just thought I was connecting with an old friend. You're in some heavy duty stuff & are probablly under surveillance. Get away from all those crazy people! Will be praying for you.

No comments: