Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Lucky Guesses Tonight

I made some good, intuitive, guesses tonight and this guy from D.C. who was visiting said I might want to be a psychologist. Hmmm...I might! Maybe that's more up my alley than law anyway--it's social at least and I like to figure people out.

So...there were some bartenders new to me and I guessed correctly that one , a man, was into video games. It was the first thing that came to mind. He said he wasn't really into it and I said, "how often?" and he said about 3 times a week or more, at 2 hours per session. Aha! :) then, the woman, I guessed, read romance novels. NO, no romance she said. But she is a bigreader. I also saw and mentioned a CAT. Yes, this girl has a CAT that is the fucki

ng love of her life. It's all I guessed too...the reading anD< I told her, "give me five for the CAT." and she did. They were all laughing and this guy nearby eating, whom I'd said was "next" then said, "Okay" it was "his turn".

The weirdest thing is the first thing I saw was a trailer home. But I didn't say it because he didn't look trailer home but I still saw this. I kept seeing a trailer house. later, I found out, he was raised, partly, in a trailer in CA and it's still there and he and his siblings had felt bad about it and built a real house on the propery next to the trailer. But it was roots, that trailer, and symbolic. and I saw it. The other thing I saw, which I said out loud to him, was something "about the night". I told him, "I keep seeing NIGHT, like you worked at night a lot in the past." wow, he said and he was speechless. he did. Most of his past work was at night. He used to work for the navy and in his specific target group, their MOTTO was: WE OWN THE NIGHT. That was the MOTTO of his group. I said to him, "was this a general thing or a specific group thing" and he said it was a specific group.

Hands UP. Very weird I could guess this.

Then I saw "women" but I didn't want to say too much. I saw a lot of women in his life. But what I saw first was "trailer" that was symbolic and I didn't tell him right awy bc I thought it might be offensive, but I should have said it before he told me so he knew for certain this was extraordinary, that I, or some higher power, "knew" about the imporantance of that trailer. Then, I saw "night". and him working at night. then "women".

He works in D.C. !!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, D.C. coming to ME! Please, all you D.C. people, come visit me over here because I'm really, really....bored.

I miss y'all. Wait...You're scary people too. No! i do NOT miss you!

After my son is with me we'll meet again maybe.

I'll tell all your pasts and presents for free. And I will believe all of you. I know the stupid and inexplicable shit.

Maybe I'll be your fucking psych.

Ya never know. Maybe that's what my calling is...to be an analyzing and healer and just fucking shoot the shit with ya!

The video game guy says I wasn't right on with him...but maybe he's a game nerd in denial. The woman says yes, the cat thing is totally right. Her cat is her whole life and snuggles next to her at night while she's reading. but I think that guess was just pure intuitive bc she wears fucking glasses and looks like Nicky the Spiderwoman who reads and has a cat on the side as Lover #1.

Going to bed. Tired.

No comments: