Saturday, May 9, 2009

Witness Statement #7, #8, #9 About Care of Oliver

These are statements made by a family I visited from the time Oliver and I lived in Wenatchee to when we lived in East Wenatchee:

Whenever you visited us, Oliver always seemed happy and healthy. I thought you treated Oliver well and were nice to him. I never saw any bad acts on your part towards him. Oliver always looked happy with you and all around. I also remember you visited my family about 2-3 times a week. You visited us after you moved to East Wenatchee and nothing changed, everything was the same. We knew Oliver until he was almost 1 ½ years old or so.
Horalia Valdivino (mother)

Whenever I saw you, you both always looked happy and in good shape. He always looked happy with you. He’d always look for you if you were in a different room, he wanted to be with you. You took him to the park and played with him there.
I never saw anything that made me think you were doing drugs or alcohol.
Pablo Valdivino (father)

Oliver looked happy. Feliz. I remember she was a really nice person and with Oliver, and Oliver was too.
Michelle Valdivino 7 years old

No comments: