Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mykal Holt On The Run (Who Wants To Be Bounty Hunter?!)

lol. Mykal Holt is going to extreme lengths to do anything she can to subvert the law, stall, make me hang around, and force the judge to write order after order demanding she get back to the house and let me get my things.

It's sort of like "nun on the run" except she's not a fucking nun and she's barely a missionary. She's a...(shhhh...methodist? or...METH-odist! Nah, we won't lump all the Methodist's together).

I have this crazy, crazy, picture, mental image, of Mykal Holt just booking it, with her hair flying behind her (only at the ends where it's not matted to her head) and her ass trying to keep up. For some reason, the words "chonga, chonga" come to mind.

I'm sorry, but I had to stay an extra day in Wenatchee because of her. So this is what she did...She just wanted to be difficult and refused to cooperate with police in letting me just collect my things (like personal papers and clothing and medical records). First she does this. So I had to stay overnight to ACCOMODATE Mykal.

I had to file papers this morning and the judge wrote an order. Everyone had to get involved again--me, Judge, police, all because Mykal refuses to let me have MY belongings.

So they call her up with the notice that she's got an order to let me collect my things. She sits there and argues LOUDLY with the officer. I heard her and she was just going off. He's like, "I'm just doing my job and there's an order."

So she DARES to say SHE has "appointments" all day and can't get out of them. She wants ME to come a different day to get my things. So the officer is like, if you don't let us in, we'll have to get another order.

So he had to call the Judge up again, and ask about using force to get in or what to do. The Judge said if Mykal didn't go over to let me in by a certain time of day, he would have to write an order to allow any measure of force necessary to break into her house so I can get my stuff.

So she just decides to take up MORE of everyone's time, and doesn't do anything. So i had to go to the courthouse to get an ORDER from the Judge to have her there by a certain time of day. The officer asked me what time. I was nice, I think, and said by 3 p.m. would be good. What she's done has taken up 2 of MY days. But I was giving her several hours, from 10 in the morning to 3 p.m. with give time until 5 p.m. So the Judge signed for this and I have to go back there and find out when I can get my stuff or they're breaking a door down.

What would I do? You know what? I would STILL be the nice one, making not regarding my comments about her (which are true), but I would still be nice and say let's just take off a window screen and climb in and not damage her stuff.

I guess I should be gentler. I might need to be very sympathetic even, because if she's seeing people waving knives out of nowhere, she is taking one too many of her sleeping pills and still not getting enough rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!