Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Questions About Woman Beat Into The Dirt & Remote Viewing

I'm not saying it didn't happen. It may have happened. But the story has been changing a little bit so I don't know what to think.

Maybe I should have stuck with my original feeling that this was pertaining to the capture of the American journalists. I never did rule it out, but I thought the story of this other woman was so strong, and uncanny, I didn't know what to think.

But last time I talked to her, it was 4 months ago and today it was 2 years ago. So did it really happen? I am wondering if it did. I really don't know unless I look it up in the system and read the case. She said she was handcuffed but when I asked if her arms were yanked back for this, and she said yes, I asked, "How was it done? how did they yank your arms back?" and she didn't remember.

I asked, because I wanted to know if the way I SAW arms being yanked back actually matched what she was saying.

Believe me, I'm all for psychic experiences, but I'm not into manufacturing things or into making false assumptions, nor am I going to trust my own instincts or what someone says if there is a way to verify the facts and see if what is said is adding up or not. I have no "need" to justify the impressions I get, with a false reassurance and explanation. I know when I am "right" about something, or when I am given something that means something, but I test these things. I'm not some fool who is going to even believe my OWN perceptions blindly and try to make loose or false associations, just to justify myself. I have no need to prove myself to myself or to anyone else.

I do know I felt I was to talk to this woman and her daughter for a reason and maybe the story checks out, but because of some variances and because I have a way to verify things, I have to verify things before making assumptions.

Which could be a good way for those doing "investigations" in Wenatchee and anywhere else, to operate. Check your sources and if the story sounds good or right but doesn't line up somehow, suspend your conclusion until further evidence is gained. If there is no way to gain evidence, and if there is either evidence which contradicts the story, or LACK of evidence, it's not enough for making a judgement about one way or the other.

Yeah, it would be really cool, if everything checks out and it's this random thing and this is who it applies to, but I've had a few reservations, and there is nothing "special" about making something out of nothing.

Everyone wants to believe in miracles and in "signs" and in psychic experiences, and I KNOW, absolutely can confirm, these things are real and they happen. But I'm no lightweight. You'll have to pack in a few punches before you level me out. And again, it may have happened, and if so, it's truly interesting and stand out. But I'll wait until I see the evidence and get the proper confirmation.

And that's coming from someone who has no need to lie, to beef herself up, to "feel special" or to "explain hallucinations".

This supposedly happened in Ephrata, about 2 years ago. So, I do believe it may have happened. Small town justice happens and we all know that, some of us more than others. But I need to see more of the facts.

For those who totally don't believe at all, there were actually some very good "8 martini" results from government experiments with what is called "remote viewing". These projects are declassified and available to the public online. Look up "stargate" and "CIA remote viewing" or military and remote viewing and you'll find actual documents with examples of proven instances of real remote viewing, where the subject or psychic accurately described something that happened, outside of the boundaries of space and time. It is possible, and yet making USE of the results is difficult.

Why? Because at least to date, psychic experiences are a genie in a bottle and you don't always know what you're going to get, if anything at all. Anyone who claims to be psychic and guess correctly all the time is a fraud. There has never, in history, been anyone who is "omniscient" or "all-knowing".

I maintain that it is a true "gift" which can be practiced, tested, and improved upon, but for which there is no constant reliability because it is just that, a "gift" and a "gift" for which I do not believe anyone who really has it, should be charging for it. If someone has this gift it is for the use of good of knowledge, understanding the human mind and recognition of another kind of "sense" or realm.

Fortune telling, which cannot be tested, is difficult. Unless the predictions all come to pass, it's harder to verify than remote viewing or impressions of things past or present which may be validated.

Numerology and astrology and palm reading and tarot, I don't buy personally. It's too formulaic. I'm not saying it doesn't work for someone or get them into whatever zone they're in, but anything that's ever come to me, has been without use of any of these things. I sometimes pray to God first, to use me if He wants to make use of my voice to send a message to someone, or to see something, but that's it.

If it is real or genuine, someone else will understand it even if I don't. Sometimes, I don't need to know. Other times, if possible, and whenever possible, I want to verify and confirm whether my impressions are real or not.

I've been able to confirm many, many, examples, but I still test each and every thing and it's irresponsible not to. Also, with remote viewing, governments and militaries who have tested these abilities have similiar protocols. They test for authenticity and get confirmation one way or the other. No one just believes blindly. And even when you have someone who is extremely talented and gifted, with remarkable accuracy, this doesn't mean this gift can be controlled with perfect accuracy and one "off-guess" in a military situation could be absolutely disastrous.
I say this because I know these giftings are used in espionage and in the military.

The military and government are not interested in having their palms read. They are interested in human possibilities and know and are aware that this "gift" does exist. But with what frequency and accuracy, I think it's hard to know. That doesn't mean it shouldn't continue to be examined, studied, and I DO believe people should practice WHATEVER gift they're given, and try to work on it and there's nothing wrong with wanting to know how far you can take it.

I believe it is good to practice this gift, and it's not "magic", and it's also good to remain skeptical even of oneself. For me, I trust my impressions most of the time but I still want to get confirmation and make sure someone isn't just pacifying me or lying.

So, yeah, it helps when some guy is bringing me an application for work in the forest service after I'm seeing something important about trees in his life. It helps because I know he didn't just make this up to agree and it was already there. It helps me to hone when I'm right and when I might be wrong.

And being general and getting general impressions is sometimes where you start. Trees can lead to something else to something else, even at a different time.

Sometimes I get extremely specific stuff and sometimes I just KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I don't always know what it means. I've had dreams come true, and seen things accurately, but I try to be careful too.

All that to say, all things are possible.

No comments: