Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Housemates Knighted

Last night I talked with my housemates and we had a drink. We joked we would start making money through a reality TV show. They're all mechanics, and we were talking about a Snow White & The Seven Dorks series and they pointed at a broom on the ground for me to use for the "cleaning" scenes. I grabbed the broom and pretended I was was riding it for one minute and then they cracked up and said it was backwards because the head of the broom was in front. We were talking about what their roles would be, in a reality show, and duties. I then spontaneously took the broom out and said I was going to "knight" them.

Where I got the idea, who knows. It was spontaneous. So I had the head end of the broom and I turned it at an angle and first touched the top of their (I guess, MY left and their right) shoulder lightly, of Dork 1. Raising the broom I then brought it down on top of the right shoulder. I then didn't know what to do, so I turned it flat and the last step was to touch the top of their heads.

Dork 1 was knighted and then I moved to Dork 2 and did the same thing but instead of touching his head, I made a motion swiping it (but not touching) across his neck. I said, "I don't know what that means...maybe you're going to be the assassin" and they were all cracking up laughing. He was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt and yet is so calm. I then knighted the others the same way as I did Dork 1.

We did some more joking around and I turned in for the night. I'm always the first one out.

No comments: