Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things Stolen While In Wenatchee Police Custody

I have done a full inventory of my purse and things and the things that were different after I was arrested, last, on the false charge of "taking a car without permission"...

1. Both of my post office keys to my P.O. Box in Wenatchee are missing, and were there before the police took my purse into custody.

When I went to the post office to get help about this, they said there was nothing in my box except for a flyer which showed the one article of mail had already been returned to the sender. I am expecting a lot more mail than this and it's possible if someone has my keys, someone got to my mail. I published my P.O. Box office number online, on this blog and it's in other records as well.

2. The videocamera footage of me and my son at a visitation were on the cam, until I got it back from Wenatchee police and someone had totally erased everything. Three hours or more of footage.

No comments: