Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Taking Down Some Posts Today (per Michelle Erickson's request)

I am going to show, on my part, good faith intention to do something for others that they would appreciate and which they've asked for, in my own sincere show of willingness to have "peace" and get my son back.

So today, probably later this afternoon, or tonight, I am going to begin by taking down some posts I made of Michelle Erickson. They will be saved in a private and unaccessible record but will be off the public record.

It is to show I am sincere in my efforts to work torwards peace and to show it is not something that I refuse to do or is outside of my abilities, and is intended to foster support for the return of my son to his rightful mother.

It is also to demonstrate that I am more than willing to be good on my word, and take down my entire blog even, with everything I've written, should my son be returned to me so I no longer feel I "need" to document what is going on, in order to protect myself and my son.

No comments: