Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who Is Michael Sandidge Connected To & Nuclear Experiments

I would like to know who Michael Sandidge is connected to, or friends with, in Wenatchee or the Washington area. I think it might be interesting to know. (I come up with some info towards the bottom)

He's spent a lot of time in Latin America, and Mexico, and Canada, and Russia, for the uranium finds. He went to University of Texas in El Paso, TX. I think Bujanda was from San Antonio or El Paso, Texas.

After having him approach me and seeing the guy with the "metal detector" out there (which may or may not have even BEEN a metal detector), I wonder if someone was trying to FIND uranium or DID find uranium on my grandfather's property. If not, it seems some kind of scientific work was being done on that property. Weird too, was how Alvaro was taking all these photos of the metal pipes and construct which went from the river to the pipes in the house. And then all these people in Wenatchee, or a few, bending over backwards to keep me from getting bloodwork done on myself. I'd also like to know why so many doctors came in to visit me and even in Wenatchee I've been questioned and it's always little tests on my memory. Asking me for dates, times, names, do I remember what was said last night in conversation, etc. I've been approached and noticed my being 'observed' by an undue number of doctors, psychologists/psychiatrists, and military. When I say "observed" I mean in either conversation with questions, or someone sitting at a table just watching me interact with others and what I do, for more than an hour, and then when I ask where they're from and what they do, they happen to be a psychologist or doctor. A lot of them with military experience. Working for the military.

I wonder too, what other countries might have people working with the U.S. with nuclear research. When I went through that official list, I noticed many of the sites involve joint research and collaboration with scientists from various countries. That is just listing projects which are not top secret.

I think there are people who know something DID happen, and either it was sanctioned or it was NOT, and all the other harassment I experienced was just escalating.

I just found a lot of Sandidge connection to the Catholic Charities of Yakima, which is the main Catholic Charities in the area. John Kaempf, Abbey attorney who harassed me so much, is on the Board of Directors for Catholic Charities and Judge Warren's wife was formerly the president of Wenatchee's Catholic Charities. John Kaempf used Judge Warren, who is no longer on the bench, on more than one occasion.

When I was warned not to write about "judges" or I would be endangering myself and my son, I was writing about all of them, but mainly Warren at the time. Warren had been solicited by Kaempf to try to put an anti-harassment thing on me when I was sick and couldn't attend. Then I was thrown in jail by Warren, on a first time charge which was a false arrest, but even if it had been true, I should have been let out on "personal recoginanze" according to everyone. It's where you go home and show up to court. But Warren threw me in jail for two weeks, where I was harassed to no end, and then he refused to file kites by me. Finally, Warren is the one who then put a false "suspended license" on my car when I was in OREGON, and that's where Kaempf lives. Oregon. Judge Warren is a Washington judge. A Wenatchee judge. It may be nothing, but so far, all these people are big supporters of Catholic Charities and have strong ties to the leadership of this charity.

There is also a Sandidge winery in the area. CR Sandidge Winery. Lake Chelan Valley Grapevine Winery. I have never known anyone in the winery business except for Mike Tancer, whose mother and mother's family was from Wenatchee and had an apple orchard here until they moved to California and started a winery there, called Iron Horse. I met Tancer at a club in Portland, Oregon.

The Sandidge winery is in Lake Chelan which is up the road from Wenatchee. You take the road that goes past my old house in East Wenatchee to get there. It's Route 2. To get from E. Wenatchee to Lake Chelan, that is. There is a family winery and bistro there and I am not sure but resort? I think it's just a winery and then a separate bistro. Anyone traveling to visit family might have gone right past my house.

I had wondered if Michael Sandidge, in particular, knew someone from CPS or the AG's office though. More than anything, I wondered about Caballero. Tomas Caballero. All I know about the Caballero's is that they have Knights of Colombus connections or a lot of family in that organization. The head person from Spokane, Washington DHSH too, was in a family that was strongly connected to Knights of Colombus. KOC is pretty much composed of nice people who want to do something for their faith and who do volunteer work. But it's also a network and I do know that there is a history of extremism and radicalism with SOME of the members of this organization. The motto is to defend the faith. So, defense of catholicism. Which, some think is something I want to destroy or something, simply because I found discrepencies regarding the Marian dogmas, which I only found through the documents written by priests, canon law attorneys, and pope himself.

But again, I want to be clear I have no discrimination or prejudice against all people who are Catholic. Almost all my neighbors were Catholic, who gave me statements in my support, and then I almost married a Catholic man and his religion wasn't an obstacle to me, it was other stuff going on (like, trying to keep me from filing things for my son or for correcting a default order from the Hyattsville assaulters who wrecked my back. oh, and he was a big-time cheater, so I don't think he really "loved" me that much).

But I have had an inordinate number of problems with CERTAIN members I'm not going to say each and every problem has been from this group though. I am not excluding others from other religions or faiths who perhaps think I offended someone in their other group. Like I've said, religion and affiliation doesn't matter to me...I'm an equal opportunity offender and I don't "go after" any group in particular. I speak up if something is really wrong, no matter what it is, and THEN I start noting whether there are connections of any kind, whether fraternal, organizational, religious, political, etc.

I guess Sandidge is working with a lithium battery company out of Wenatchee, Washington right now. Lion Lithium.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone passed along your blog to today. I am Michael Sandidge. I do not know in CPS or AG office. I have never looked for or explored for uranium in WA State. There is only one uranium resource that I know in WA State and that lies on Colville Tribal land in the Mount Spokane area. I do not know who is or what Bjunas is. I do not know anything about the Knoights of Columbus, bloodwork, or anything else you posted in your blog. I have worked for anyone in WA State on any geologically related project. Contact me at mineramilena@yahoo.com

Mama said...

Thanks Michael. I never said I saw you doing experiments or anything. I just said you approached me in a bar and gave me your email address. It's changed though because I have: mhsandidge@yahoo.com.

I am thinking maybe something was wrong with your connection or my connection because there are a lot of typos in your post and I don't think it was intentional from you.

I've had this happen before.