Saturday, June 13, 2009

images

carrots
peas
perjury
holding up a card in each hand
king and queen
face down, raise me
*********************

red tulips lining a long walk
with a river to the left or a viaduct
trees to the right
long cream trenchcoat fluttering back in the wind
walking to up to the white building
flags in front
horses in back, black caps on the heads with tassles
picking up feet picking up stacato pace
a small carriage
**************************************

i know this scent anywhere
but why is it on another man?
**************************************

so many ant hills in the field
clusters of three or four
in a flat grassy plain with rocks
thin pale green trees in the distance
saddleback or saddlerock mountain
blue cheese and crackers
rocquefort and cranberries
hills and crayons melting in the sun
paris
white rhine
bit of lace in her hand
aramathea

green clusters of grapes clouded
"sticks and stones may break my bones
names shall never harm me"
breaking the wishbone of the vine
****************************************

OH MY GOSH....THis is SOooooooooo weird! I just saw a HUGE bouquet of
YELLOW flowers, and then this song "mellow yellow" by Donovan comes on, right after
I got this image. I didn't write down the image because I didn't know what to
do with it but sort of weird, because it was a huge bouquet of like daisies
or something. Not white daisies, but the yellow ones that sort of look like daisies. I know it's not that big of deal, and more coincidence than anything, but still weird. The whole song is about the color yellow and that's all I saw in this image. I'll have to see what kind of flower I was picturing exactly. I don't know if they were daisies, sort of thinner and lighter petals, but same shape. The color of bright yellow or slightly with a slight mustard hue perhaps.

I can't find what I saw. It's not daisies with a black or brown center and they're thin petals and airy but have the shape of daisies, sort of wildflower-looking daisies. Anyway, I can't find what I'm looking for.
********************************************

jack of all trades, master of none
bruised thumb, sun up sun down
off-white rope in a roll
twisps of fibre pushing through
breakfast on the bay
outside on the deck
stack of cards
sun up sun down, thorn in my crown
in my backside
believe in me yesterday today and
forever

i have my pink embroidered seat cushion
with the yellow and dark pink roses
sitting on my chair
*****************************

christ carried the crap
in a doggy doo bag
through central park today
you still don't know how to
pick up after yourself and your dogs
jesus says: thanks man.
*************************************
guardian angel
over hansel and gretel crossing
over high mountains
on a rickety bridge
can't take a rickshaw over these holes
must learn tightrope

No comments: