Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tragedy This Morning

I can't say it was about the plane crash in Russia, because I didn't know what, but while still in bed this morning, I had an impression of a woman whose face got very upset and anguished and sort of crying and screaming at the same time.

I could only see her face though and the emotion. I think it could have been anyone in the world. I thought it was maybe someone who looked vaguely like my mother, and wondered what was going on in church this morning, but thought it was about some tragedy.  Kind of like my mother's face and hair but a little different maybe.  It was sudden, the emotion, and that's all I saw, and then it was like someone looking down, sort of bent over, at someone lying down after that and I thought that had to do with a baby or a person but it was maybe separate and it was later.

No comments: