Thursday, April 10, 2008

Evidence: CPS Asked Others to Adopt My Son

Because of the problems I've had with Wenatchee, failures of their offices which I believe will continue unchecked as long as their business is kept "secret", I'm including their entire dependency petition (accusations) and my response to these accusations. This is going to take some time, because I will have to type the whole thing out, but I think it's important. The last private attorney I had said he thought the judge should throw it out, just dismiss it altogether. Russ Hoagan, director of Wenatchee CPS had called me himself with the proposal of dismissing it voluntarily, and then changed his mind. I and my son need medical care. We need diagnostics, surgery, and treatment for injuries incurred in Wenatchee which were covered up. I cannot get help for either myself or my son in Wenatchee. They refuse to authorize an MRI for my son, and I had to go out of the area for my own injuries. Injuries which have become increasingly symptomatic. My decision to write this out tonight is based on anger. I realized this early morning that I had developed yet another medical problem from what happened in childbirth. I had this symptom a few times awhile ago but it was random. Now it is recurring with greater frequency and concerns pelvic function. My son has brain damage to the part of his brain where speech is enabled, not the comprehension of speech, but the ability to speak. This is what he struggles with now, and problem solving, and both these things are controlled by the part of the brain where he had his head injury. My son has damages, and miles apart from him, my own body is falling apart and I continue to accrue symptoms. It was medical "professionals" in Wenatchee who made every single complaint to CPS, AFTER I threatened to sue them for medical malpractice and they knew I was serious. They also refused to give me my son's medical records, to delay my ability to turn them over to an attorney. I asked CPS today if they would please return my son and dismiss voluntarily, if I agreed in writing to certain conditions and they refused. CPS and DSHS has worked with the Wenatchee doctors from the start. The AG office in Wenatchee was defending "the state" against complaints by me about DSHS employees before they ever got involved with defending CPS. I even called the Wenatchee AG office, asking them for help once, and they let me talk for an hour on a couple of different occasions, gathering information, and THEN tell me it was a "conflict of interest" for them to receive calls from me. I asked why. I didn't realize then that they were already defending and advising "the state" over my DSHS complaints which went to Fair Hearings. DSHS was trying to force me and my son to have medical care in Wenatchee when we couldn't get care there, and then they refused to reimburse me for medical transportation when they said they would. They said they wouldn't pay for transportation out of the area and pressured me and my son to go to Wenatchee doctors and clinics who, they knew, were already in trouble for HIPPA violations and in danger of being sued by me for medical malpractice.

They didn't have a protective order on my son before we went to Canada. I wasn't running from anything--I was running TO a place I thought would provide better healthcare for my son. Objective diagnostics. Once Washington found out, they sent out a manhunt to track us down and THEN filed a protective order on my son. They didn't want anyone else to have a chance to diagnose us. They wanted their hands on everything. Trying to claim I was an unfit mother and mentally ill and drug-seeking was the perfect way for Wenatchee doctors to try to build a defense against me for potential future medical malpractice. Now, they tell me I have no rights to my son and his medical care. Wenatchee CPS and the Wenatchee AG, all related to doctors in town, are calling all the shots.

Not only that, I found out CPS directly asked my aunt if her family was willing to adopt my son. My aunt said yes, thinking this was a normal CPS question. The idea of adopting my son out was at the forefront of CPS's mind in the very beginning. They claim their objective is to facilitate reunion with the biological parent and yet from the outset, they wanted to know if my aunt's family would adopt my son. CPS then refused to allow me to see my son for an entire month after he was removed from me. I had suspected then that this was to try to break the bond between my son and I or force a bond with my aunt so the visitation monitor wouldn't report he was screaming and crying when he left me after visitation. CPS intended, from the very start, to adopt my son out, to my aunt.

At a recent meeting with speech therapists, my son was throwing a temper tantrum and visibly upset, where about 5-6 speech therapist people were sitting, until I came into the room. He saw me, stopped crying, brightened up, and came over to me and I held him. He kept going to me, not my aunt, and that's despite all of CPS's tactics to force a Stockholm Syndrome response. I also noticed my son's thumb is more and more calloused each time I see him. Which means he is not okay. If he is sucking his thumb that much, he is traumatized. My son needs to be with me, but CPS has already chosen his new "adoptive" family and has done everything in their power to permanently ruin my relationship to my son, limit visitation to the bare minimum, and faciliate not reunion with me, but adoption with my aunt's family.

My aunt thought this was normal, and didn't realize it's not. This is directly cut-and-pasted from an email from my aunt: "Any caregiver is asked to respond to questions regardng adoption, and we have done that."

CPS told her they needed to know if her family would adopt my son, and my aunt thought this was normal and said yes.

That is the character of Wenatchee CPS. In my next post I am writing out their "allegations" from their dependency petition, which is what they used to give to Canada, to have my son sent back to them. They wrote crazy things, to make it as dramatic as possible, in order to convince Canada to return my son into their clutches. My response to these "allegations" will be posted underneath each allegation point CPS makes. Actually, I may post my whole response first, and then the allegations, because it may take a long time to try to mesh the two together.

No comments: