Okay, so my parents send email about how sincere he seemed to be, and doubt ME, and write, of all things, "the truth shall set you free." Of ALL things.
So I wrote this back in response, hoping to give them more of an eye-opener:
Okay, UPDATE. I just checked my "sent" box and found nothing was there anymore. I sent my parents a very detailed account of things Alvaro did which proved he was only trying to play a mind game and keep me from getting Oliver back but pretending to be a "good guy". It's not there in my box anymore so I just asked my mother if she got anything. I will repeat what I wrote anyway, for clarification:
1. He pretended to be this "Prince Albergo Barbora". He had a license and ID for "Alvaro Barbosa" but it's close to "Albergo Barbora" and Alvaro was wearing t-shirts of ferrari insignia all the time, and the real guy worked at ferrari and also on some Bentley projects, I later found out, and Alvaro wore a t-shirt that said, "I worked on the Bentley projects and survived The real guy also started a boxing club and the people I lived with placed a black boxing glove in the bathroom in full view, on a shelf. They wanted ME to think Alvaro was this other guy. This was from almost the first day.
2. Alvaro and his friends kept asking me when I was going to lose my son, on what date, and then I gave them false dates which were earlier. I did this twice, to find out why they were so interested and how they would behave. What they did, is try to distract me or take the car away during the time they thought it was down to the line so I couldn't file anything in the court. They did this twice, and then would ask me, on the day that I gave them, which I said I'd be losing my son, they would ask, "So, did you lose your son?" They would say the car couldn't be driven because it wasn't working right when it was fine.
3. I was taken to hospital or clinic at my insistence, but Alvaro tried to interfere with my care, telling them not to give me painkillers when I needed them, or diagnostics. He tried to prevent me from having a surgery for the miscarriage as well.
4. I was given a ring which I was told was white gold and a diamond and it was phoney and I knew it all along. I later showed it to a jeweler though, just so I could say I got the jeweler's opinion and people would believe me. The jeweler said, "It's phoney baloney."
5. Alvaro did things privately which were questionable. He once tried to smear feces into my mouth and said, "Do you like that?" I wrote to my parents--"If you still think he's normal, there is something wrong."
6. Alvaro was cheating on me from Day One but didn't want me know, while wanting everyone else to know. He proceeded to cheat on me while in Wenatchee but everyone thinks he's such a great guy. He was intimate with me the whole time and yet he was working with the U.S. to try to FRAME me.
7. I was being framed to go to prison. Alvaro and only his buddies knew where I was going the day the federal or local guy, Pete Garrity tried to set me up in a sting, and then Alvaro tried to set me up by making it appear he had no legitimate relationship with me, in Rockville. I guess maybe first I was being framed to get set up for "treason" or something. I didn't go for it and then it was "immigration" marriage fraud stuff.
8. I was promised a bunch of things and then harassed and held hostage (basically) and pressured to accept their terms.
9. Everyone I met had a lot of Mary and Immaculate Mary stuff around their house, so I don't know if part of the gig was to punish me on behalf of Mother Mary or what.
Part of it was malice I think, and vengeance, wanting to set me up to not get my son back out of maybe religious hatred and then part of it was trying to frame me for the U.S. government. It's a little bit hard to make complaints about the Dept. of Justice, ADA, or what the FBI did, or the state for obstruction of justice, or anything, when you're sitting in fucking prison.