Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Helped A Woman With Migraine

I helped a woman who gets menstrual migraine today.

I felt really good about it. She's from this area and has tried everything offered to her, but no one has suggested marijuana for her migraines because...this is Wenatchee. So, she said hers were definitely hormonal and she has high blood pressure so she just suffers through them. She takes a whole day off in bed and suffers in pain.

So I said there was no reason for that! I told her everything I'd tried and recommended three things new for her to try: Cortisone, daily sex, and medical marijuana.

I told her marijuana really works to prevent or alter them. And I got the information for a place that helps with getting the permit and passed it on to her. She's in her 40s and has never done any drugs of any kind and came into the cafe-wine bistro asking for organic wine because she said her friend recommended it to prevent migraines.

I then asked her what she used for her migraines when she got one and she told me she had high blood pressure so traditional stuff didn't work.

So she gave me her number for talking about neurologists. I was impressed a doctor in Wenatchee had done a CT and found evidence of her damages from repeated migraine. I told her I'd tried to get such evidence myself when I was being accused of not having migraine. So she's going to pass on his name.

I don't want anything state related though. If someone helps me, it might be through the goodness of their hearts, because I'm not putting myself in a position to be abused by state workers again or to meddle and intrude into my private life and lie, using the simple fact of my being in their presence as "proof" everything they say must be true.

No comments: