Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Migraine Progress...LEGAL!

After finding out marijuana, in such small doses, works for me and keeps me out of ER, I decided to continue while trying to do UAs at the same time. The state wouldn't keep me informed about where to do the UAs or give information on it the entire time I was in MD.

It wasn't until I was in Wenatchee they told me what to do.

At any rate, I haven't tested positive for anything I shouldn't test positive for, because I don't have issues and never have.

I listed my Percocet on the first UA and it didn't even show up because I was using it lightly. On the next one, it just showed my prescription stuff, as it should.

No marijuana and of course, I've never been an "alcoholic" though I was slandered as being one with ZERO evidence.

So, anyway, this month I didn't get a migraine at all and not really a headache even, a throbbing one. I had not used any marijuana, though I usually need to, for over a month, even though it's just a few inhales. The only thing that was different, was I got 40 mg.s of CORTISONE.

So, I'm wondering if this affected my migraine pattern since it affects horomones! I received the cortisone orally.

The other thing that was different was that I had a lot of sex. A LOT of sex. Pretty much everyday, sometimes up to 3x a day. So I'm sure that affects brain chemistry and hormones in some ways.

It was probably the cortisone though.

I don't know how long it might last? Also, maybe Percocet sort of helps keep them at bay to begin with, to some degree, I don't know.

But I didn't get one, though I felt it coming on for the day of the last hearing.

No comments: