Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something Special

I knew when I was little, my life would be different, even special in some way. I had this feeling of future very young. I was introspective at a young age, even if a chatterbox, and I was very serious about some things. I was very serious about God and principles and sort of a philosophy of life.

I think about all of this and it's not that there was one "I'm going to marry so-and-so" moment, or feeling that one big thing would happen. It was more of a feeling that something very important or trying would happen. I didn't think it was necessarily good.

I don't think I ever would have made it through any of this if I hadn't had a strong foundation of character from my youth.

I was just reflecting because this old friend wrote in and I started to laugh out loud as she posted one after the other emails, getting more frightened as she went along.

I am letting all the events sink in, the reality, and feeling free to write because I have distance from Exxon, but also realizing the magnitude of what was going on and is still going on. I question, for example, his obvious connection with some of the state workers, like the short haired brunette, and just other stuff in general.

No comments: