Friday, August 21, 2009

Alive: My Spy Monologue In Photos (Part I)

I'll admit, it was hard not to smoke when I got the news



Hahahaa....ahhh..you wanna fire me?!




No, it's true...I can't look


I'll be back



Just you wait 'enry higgins!




I was an EMBARRASMENT to the agency?



Bad judgment




You can do it me




Thumbs down to hateful comments, from me and from others directed to me or about me.




Gonna miss my spy days, and I don't like the down thumbs




Go Team. Keep it up my peeps. Go good military, U.S. and international and Latin America,
Africa, Asia, and Middle East...Peace and goodwill among men and women and children. Go pilots and flyers. Go ground men. Go diplomats. Go peacemakers above all. Go antidote givers. Go stoppers. Go downtrodden. Go good hearted homeless and poor, middle class and upper class. Go Judges, turn a corner. Go attorneys, be good and brave and true. Go doctors, be true to your oath. Go religious of every religion and stay strong agnostics and atheists when you are under pressure. Go innocents in prison. Go activists and journalists. Go ARTISTS. Go mothers and fathers. Go kids.



Thumbs down to my chatty mouth



What do I care?



Girl's a ninja



...and I'm strong



...Very strong



Very tough cat




I want YOU



Russia wants me



Cousin I.T.T. wants me



England wants me



Undercover men (and some women) want me



France wants me



Harry and William want me



Luke Skywalker wants me



Hans Solo wants me



I want my clothes back!



Breaker, breaker, Germany and Korea want me



What's that?



Brains, beauty, and muscle

No comments: