Friday, August 21, 2009

More Mees Lines From Arsenic Photos

I have found photos of nails that almost identical to mine. It's posted below. Also, I found these photos of "papules" which are sort of like what I have on my eyelid but are hardly noticeable.

I'm going to include other photos. Franklin said, "I hope you make it back from Wenatchee, so I can't say I feel very safe in this town or in Seattle. But it's possible some of the poisoning even occured on the East Coast. I don't know. Someone will need to look at my nails and do an in-depth hair analysis maybe. They only took about two inches off at the ER. I don't know how far back that would go. Maybe it was more like an inch and a half.

I have them on my toenails too. Just noticed they are visible there as well but not as much. More noticeable on my nails.

For some reason, I can't believe it would be anything from the East Coast. I was feeling decent over there, most of the time. I mean, sick with the miscarriage stuff, but otherwise creative and wanting to dance. But I guess I may need a hair sample that maybe goes back a ways. Possibly? Because some of the time I was still in Wenatchee too. I don't know if my hair would pick that up or if it was cut off.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.medscape.com/content/2003/00/46/42/464262/art-bjd464262.fig4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.medscape.com/content/2003/00/46/42/464262/464262_fig.html&usg=__UUdYrJ9Sr19N1XeOvRaVsV2jEXQ=&h=300&w=400&sz=26&hl=en&start=5&tbnid=h0v8FOQJAZGfxM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMees%2Blines%2Bfrom%2Barsenic%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

No comments: