Friday, August 14, 2009

New Health Problem--White Skin Discoloration Spots

I feel better today actually, my health has been improving, and the only thing noticeable is that the tip of my tongue is still red where the rest isn't.

The other thing that showed up yesterday wee white skin discoloration spots primarily on my left arm. I didn't have them before and now it's little white spots that make it look like there was a small burn and then it peeled or didnt tan, or the color is just not getting to that spot. I have a new one on my right shin too. It's like when you press down against your skin and it turns white and then the color returns eventually. Well in this case, the "color" is not returning.

I don't know what this could be caused by.

I just looked it up and it says the sun, but I've been wearing long sleeves and long pants and this showed up in the last day or two. I noticed it yesterday for the first time. There is no way this is caused by the sun because it's been raining in Seattle and I've been wearing long sleeves and pants. It's also all on one arm and not the other, in a kind of chicken shotgun pattern, with small round or oblong patches of white in groupings. On my shin, it's just one half of a dime size mark.

No comments: