Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Continued Signs of Poisoning

I have some light hyperpigmentation on my face. I cover it with make-up but it's on the right side of my face primarily. Where I got the spot of psoraises that showed up the same day as the hypopigmentation on my arm.

The spot was eczema or psoraises (msp) I thought at first. But it had a kind of scab that I picked off and then it just went away. It was hard and brown on the surface and not like typical eczema or psoraises. After I picked it off, it didn't bleed at all but then it sort of burned to the touch and felt sore.

Then, I've noticed, there is a patchy spot around that area that is darker. I thought it was maybe from the sun but I don't tan this way and it's not freckles. It's hyperpigmentation.

I have both very light hyperpigmentation and noticeable raindrop hypopigmentation.

I looked at my tongue, and my tongue STILL has the brighter red tip where I tasted the metallic taste from the cigarette from "Tiffany" who was at Sully's. It's still red and is different from the rest of my mouth.

Additionally, under my tongue I now have changes I didn't have before. When I first noticed my tongue, I looked under and there was nothing different or unusual. Now there is. There are two small spots where the blood vessels are right on the surface. One is shaped in a spot shape and has a small border and it's not a blister but the blood vessels are right on the surface. Sort of a burst blood vessel but under the skin. Otherwise there are a couple of white patches but I don't know if it's normal or not.
******************************
Aside from some broken capillary stuff under my tongue, I have changes to the skin on my eyelids.

I haven't been crying at all so these changes are from something else and are permanent.

I have broken capillaries near my lashes on both eyes and I have a light swelling on my left eye with a rougher spot of skin. On my right eyelid I have a few very small spots of hyperpigmentation, only as big as a part of eyelash or a few stuck together. There is also a very tiny new raised mark which is like a raised mole or tiny wart type thing. When I look at the other marks more closely they are a very tiny series of raised warts or moles but extremely small and all lined up together look like a line.

They are not age spots from the sun.

The other thing is I took my make-up off and looked again at where the raised spot was that I picked off and it's red underneath. You can still see where it was.

I have a couple of very small new hyperpigmentation marks on my face including one under my lip.

I also have about seven new very small burst blood marks on my trunk. Very small,pin prick ones. Bright red. I have 10 on my legs from calves, thighs, to lower buttocks which are new as well. I recounted and I guess I have 12 on my trunk.

I'm pretty sure the broken capillary stuff is new, from yesterday and today. At least it wasn't something that showed up right away. It took a few days. I just looked to see if this is also a symptoms of arsenic and it looks like there is a connection, not that this type of thing isn't usually caused by something normal.

http://www.cdc.gov/NIOSH/ershdb/EmergencyResponseCard_29750020.html

According to this site about another variety of arsenic, some changes to skin and other things can take up to 3-7 years to appear.

I guess arsenic sometimes even causes psoraisis and otherwise normal dermalogical changes. It is another symptom. I only had one spot that I picked off though.

Another good site that explains signs and symptoms is this one, which I found I fit. I had the symptoms from practically every category listed. http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/arsenic/treatment_management.html

It talks about how Mees is only found in 5% of patients with arsenic poisoning and isn't common.

No comments: