Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quit Smoking--Last Cigarette

I smoked a little bit where I've stayed, but I took my last cigarette from a woman at a pub--Sully's. Next door to a Queen Anne's cafe and decided to just quit. One woman was standing outside and she said her friend Tiffany had one and I accepted but just decided to quit after this. I quit after smoking, at about 7:30 p.m. or so.

Another one was offered earlier but I decided to put it in the cigarette tray because there was no brand marking on it and it was longer than usual--a guy came by a little bit later and picked it out and took it with him. Maybe it sounds strange, but better safe than sorry. I haven't seen cigarette's that look manufactured but are without any brand on them before, so I didn't know.

They were coming from a Buffalo brand box and the guy gave me one and I noticed there was only one. He said there were more but there weren't so I decided not to smoke it.

I think it sort of helps with migraine, but I don't think it's worth it in general. Better to quit now.

No comments: