Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kris Jordan With Fairfax Hospital

I am doing some small research on Kris Jordan, after thinking about her involvement with preventing me from getting treatment for a serious physical illness when I presented to Virginia Mason.

Her direct supervisor is Michelle Guerra and then the top man is Ron Escarda. I guess Escarda is the CEO of the facility. I couldn't find anything about the Escarda's except that she, his wife, works in schools in Lake Washington and they are both alumn of St. Mary Of The Plains.

I also looked up the doctors who were involved in refusing treatment for abnormally low potassium and who didn't even tell me about the abnormally low CO2.

Dr. Janda Stevens graduated from Southern Illinois University and did her residency at GRMERC (Grand Rapids) and is married with two kids, to Benjamin W. Stevens. Benjamin W. Stevens works in Grand Rapids as an orthopaedist next door to St. Mary's Mercy Medical Center and Mary's Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, but I couldn't find the name for his office. It's just sandwiched inbetween these two facilities.

Janda grew up in Princeton, IL, and was an undergrad at Michigan Tech University in Houghton, MI. Her major was Chemical Engineering. She worked some manual labor jobs in steel mills, paper mills, and farms. Her email address is jtforris@hotmail.com.

Benjamin Stevens got a Foot and Ankle Fellowship at University of Washington in Seattle, Washington.

There is a psychiatric ward connected to Virginia Mason but the intake person was called from Fairfax by Dr. Stevens instead.

I'm making formal complaints against both Kris Jordan, for making gross assumptions and being unprofessional, and Lucretia Krebs.

I believe Dr. Hall and Dr. Stevens should also bear responsiblity for refusing to treat abnormally low levels of potassium when I presented with symptoms that showed I was physically affected by this and later got further convincing evidence that I had been poisoned. At the very least, they should have treated me for the potassium.

What I find very strange, is that Dr. Janda Stevens was directly asked, by me, if arsenic or rat poison would cause bleeding. She told me no, it never does.

Now, I would think most doctors might know that it DOES. Not only that, I find it strange that someone with such a science-specific background, and a degree in Chemical Engineering, wouldn't know this. She worked on farms? and in industrial plants? Don't tell me she didn't know the correct answer to my question. If she didn't know, which is highly, highly, implausible, she's an idiot in her field. Anyone who studied BOTH chemical engineering and medicine would know, after spending years studying chemistry, chemicals, and inorganic and organic compounds and structures for these things, the answer. Then she worked in the field as well, surrounded by pesticides and other chemicals and she told me arsenic or rat poison did NOT cause internal bleeding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_engineering

No comments: