Thursday, August 20, 2009

Period Is Different & Other Signs of Poisoning

I had a period starting today and it's very, very, different from the last one or two that I was having.

Those were just bright red very fluid blood and the last one went on for the longest time I've ever had a period, it was abnormally long. And it was a lot of thin bright red blood.

Now, I had a period and it's normal in appearance, with clots and is dark, dark, red almost black. It's happening at an abnormal time in my cycle though and I didn't have a migraine before it happened.

What is very strange to me is how my blood in periods, rectal internal bleeding, and when taken at Virginia Mason, could go from such a bright red color and be so fluid, to showing up very dark several days later at Harrison Hospital, and now my period blood is just as dark as well.

My blood color and consistency has changed dramatically.

I wonder if, when I didn't die or keel over, someone decided to cover up what might show up as evidence by giving me something else which would alter or correct abnormalities, in case I went in again. Or, I was given an antidote somehow, secretly, that saved my life and that altered everything.

There is a huge difference in my blood and I can't imagine anything I have eaten, that was natural in form, would do this.

My old housemates in Wenatchee went out of their way to buy a drink called "Blood Orange" and this was when they were doing all the other weird shit too.

It sort of looks to me, if I go by my nails, that I was exposed to poison or arsenic, way back, months ago, and then again, according to symptoms, at the house I stayed at in Wenatchee, and then acutely through food given to me by strangers in Tacoma-Seattle.

But I was also being shocked by some kind of medical or military or some sort of device, at the house in Wenatchee and the odd pain which I experienced in my back in E. Wenatchee was occuring there torwards the end, and I was having fasciculations and cramping in my toes because of it.

Last night I had that cramping again, in the middle of the night.

When I was in Seattle, I had a hispanic or minority security guard for Swedish Hospital, ask me out of the blue if this was happening to me, and I hadn't said anything about my symptoms at all.

The strange thing is, I didn't taste any metallic taste which is immediately, usually, with rat poison, until I had the cigarette from Tiffany.

The other suggestion Richard Cox made, was strychnine but I don't think that causes the raindrop hypopigmentation. I had a nurse, Karen, in the Harrison ER suggest it could be "Warfarin" but that, again, doesn't cause this kind of pigmentation change.

I thank God I have a mottled arm now and spots on my leg. Seriously. I don't care. At least it proves what I have been saying is true.

The other symptom I've had is sort of a burning sensation in my left leg, on the side of the thigh, however, I don't think this is anything new. I've had this before, with my herniated disc stuff and I think it's similiar so I'm not worried about that.

No comments: