Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Statement From Pesticide Man

Well, it's short for lack of time but at least it confirms what he has seen and believes. However, I haven't been exposed to arsenic in the soil in the Wenatchee area. I was exposed to something in Oregon before I moved to Wenatchee and then I and my son were exposed to something in E. Wenatchee that wasn't necessarily a pesticide or chemical, I had some hemmorhagic bleeding while with housemates from Wenatchee, and then I was most recently experiencing acute symptoms of a poison while in Tacoma-Seattle area. I could have been exposed to something further back but I don't know. I DID get video or photos of my nails, finally, with the lines and I'll upload when I have a moment. There are a few typos in this statement but I haven't altered or corrected it.


(No Subject)‏
From: Richard Cox (richardcox@usagritech.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Wed 8/26/09 10:56 AM
To: cameocares@live.com

I met Cameo on August 26, 2009 in Wenatchee Washington. We engaged in con variation about an aliment that she was experiencing. She showed me what she thought was a symptom of that aliment. I observed white patches on her skin. I asked her about arsenic expose. I don’t know where the expose may have occurred based on her history she gave. I thought she might have had expose in the Wenatchee area. I am involved in agriculture and years ago a lot of arsenic was used in this area as a pesticide. I don’t believe her life history would be consistent with that idea. I have not actually seen arsenic systems but the symptoms look similar to what Vie seen in pictures. In addition to working I agriculture I have also been an EMT.

No comments: