Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pesticide Guy On My Poisoning

So I asked this guy if he would write a statement for me, about what he knows about heavy metal poisoning and what he thinks he sees from my arm and the other symptom descriptions. He's an expert in his field and has seen a lot.

He said he would! I asked him if this kind of hypopigmentation comes from other types of poisons and he said no, he said this is really indicative of a heavy metal poison and he couldn't be sure which one, but definitely heavy metal variety. Which is stuff like arsenic, and umm...I don't know what else.

He ALSO said it appeared that this was going on for quite some time, and that his guess, by looking at my arm and nails, was that it was a more chronic thing.

He said it takes awhile before the signs will show up on skin and that if it's on skin it's definitely in the hair. He also said he can see the lines in my nails and isn't sure what it might mean (neither am I, because I don't know if it's Mee's or not really, but if it is, it's apparent and it goes from side to side and delineates the rest of the nail).

No comments: