Saturday, May 1, 2010

Music & The Morning Cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUIu03s3oNY. First song of the day--"The Streak". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfm0nGiN46o Some Days Are Better Than Others by U2. ("some days" came to mind)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYBwOM1sRE8. There's a Place by The Beatles. ("there's a place" came to mind and then I might look up there's a place for us as well).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4pCknPNFo. Don't Want To Fall In Love by Jane Child.


This morning I woke early a.m. and then realized it wasn't just me it was the other people in the house. Then, before 5 a.m., massive caterwauling outside my window. IMMEDIATELY outside of my window. A big cat fight like they got right in front of my window. I just got up and left the house after I didn't hear them and I walked out head-on into a cat. I fought back and won.

In the last few days, more cats but not a ton like it was before I started writing about what was going on.

I forgot to record an accurate "guess"--I met this guy at a hotel this week, and he stood and sort of stood like a guy who has been on a horse. But "ranch" came to mind and not everyone who rides has a ranch. I don't know if he told me the truth, but I said, "Can I ask you something?" and he said yes and I said, "Have you spent a lot of time on a ranch?" and he said, "Yes, well, I own one now." He had just bought about 60-some acres in the area and was going to put some livestock on the piece. I asked him what kind of property--trees or mainly grass or plains and he said he'd been able to get a mixture and even use of a neighbor's stream. So that was a guess which I made yesterday and it was right on.

The other thing which came to mind and was right, was with this woman at a bar last night. She was sitting there and her name was Cindy. I knew she had a son somehow and almost said, "How's your son?" but instead just did the normal thing and asked if she had any children. She said, "Yes, I have one 16 yr. old son." I had two things come to mind spontaneously about her but I don't know if both were true. Maybe just the part about her having a son. The other part was that the word "bender" came to mind. Not that she was on one then, but something somehow, about a "bender".

No comments: