Thursday, May 13, 2010

chinese tatoo

I am not sure of what anyone tells me, if I don't know myself.

But I passed this guy in the park who was sitting by a tree, and saw a tatoo on his arm. "live" came to my mind and so I asked, "What does your tatoo mean?" and he said "Truth" and I said, "Oh! I got "live"".

I just continued walking, exchange was fine and when I got to the library, turned around and he was still looking at me, and I at him from a distance.

I don't think his tatoo meant "truth" because I think it had two lines at the bottom part, not one, like I just looked up. But I might be wrong. What I got, at least for him, in particular, was "live". Not "live" sounding like "lIEV" or L-EYE-V" but "Liv" like Liv Taylor.

Everything feels okay. I need to eat something! but everything feels fine.

No comments: