Monday, May 24, 2010

Today and Lucky Guesses

I stayed in the house most of the day, after my visit with my son. I haven't looked at what the state gave me bc there is nothing I could do about it anyway, without representation, which I don't have. So I am not in a position, without resources of any kind, to even defend myself.

I prayed and felt a very good connection. I prayed this would be a bad day for my enemies, and only God knows who they are. I pray God does it bc sometimes others might confuse who the enemy really is, so I prayed it was in his hands to avenge me. I also prayed for protection and for certain things to be overcome, and for the power of God to be established over the power of others who are trying to, or may be trying to harm by other sources or means.

The first person I addressed when I left the house, was a man crossing the street and I got "mechanic". He wasn't carrying anything mechanic-related but first I detected he was in a decent mood and said something about this and he said, yeah he guessed so and then immediately, I got mechanic and asked, "Are you a mechanic?" and he stopped right where he was and looked at me and said yes, he was.

He pointed to 3 cars which were immediately behind me and said he and his friend had rebuilt all of them. Buying one for about $100 and reselling for around $4,000+. He asked why or why did I ask and I said I was just testing out a psychic thing. He said he mainly does mechanics as a PT job but seriously. His name was Monty. There were 3-4 cars lined up behind me and he said one of them his friend did mainly but I am not sure yet and will have to confirm first. But I think he was being honest.
***************
I also experimented a tiny bit on the other stuff, if it's possible God would answer my prayers when I ask for a tiny bit of the "burning" or the psychic thing, but only to see if He honors this and not to harm. I ask for signs of evidence but sometimes I don't get that. Last night though I saw this one person who I focused on, turn extremely bright red like they were hot, but I wasn't staring at them. I just came out of the restroom later and saw them in this condition.

I've tried it a few other times and people are getting up and moving positions but that might not mean anything. I also ask for anything directed to me or my son, to be returned to the sender, and today I prayed that if it continues with my son, goes to their own children and others they love, to send a message and warning to quit at once.

Then, I spent more time worshipping God and Christ and thanking him for the good things and lifting up His name and his power as aboe all other things. Just felt lately like I need to sing more and praise and worship more as part of thanksgiving.

Also thought about the difference between serving someone or being "good" to someone based on either fear or love and how the motivations produce different results.

I didn't get any singing done, but I read psalm 107 and affirmed it mentally, and with concentration and then I was exhausted and fell asleep and took a nap although I hadn't meant to. I think my iron is still down. After this, I got up and walked out and the first man I talked to, I got a right "reading" on, or impression of, but I didn't ask for it, it just came to me without my asking God to give me something.

I tried cards a tiny bit but sort of bored with it. I felt more connected to the scapini deck which is no longer here. I did a few questions about Leeza, and saw there is some man in her life that is influencing some of her work, and I don't think he's on my side, but there is another one in the periphery, who has been trying to create some kind of bridge. The one this wheel of fortune rides on, with her, is connected to a lover she has. That would be, if I were going by the Waite cards. There is a feeling of self-satisfaction with this man. I have no idea if she's married, dating, or anything.

I also had a very minor impression that there is someone on the East Coast who has a hand in what's going on somehow but I was getting that it's not necessarily in a good way, and he's white, not middle aged yet, married, and has 2 children. Looks very normal, in some kind of profession, and not super tall or super large or anything. I don't know what the significance is at all. Some East Coast connection to this area or someone in the Pacific NW.
***********
Feel sadness right now a bit.

The last 3-4 days, maybe 4, I have sensed a sadness early in the morning, around 5-7 a.m. PST. Like something isn't right somewhere, and it has been a consistent waking to something not being right. I thought about my son but it might not have anything to do with him. Then, the vibe will shift and change. Sometimes, it's just for a half hour.

No comments: