Thursday, May 6, 2010

Town To Write On

The nicest woman today is also a writer and I encouraged her to begin writing her children's stories.

What a place. I said I needed to start writing my stories as well.
First thing I saw when I left where I stayed last night was a sign on a car that said "Zion" which made me think about how I kept getting the word "Zodiac" when I was staying there.

I went to a mortgage place today to find out about loans because I'm going to get into another house.

I had some snubbing today which is hilarious but I think I've handled it quite well. I don't know what any of it means, but just playing with things.

I saw a photo of a river at the loan place and had Darjeeling tea whic hwas hidden in an unexpected container when I was going for the lipton.

After being snubbed a few times, I was told to go to this one place, a salon, after I went to a smaller one where I detected the woman was from Russia or Ukraine. Kiev she said.

So I walked to the other salon and first sign there was one on the wall that said "Queen Of Everything". I don't know why I did so, but I said, "Is your sign for sale?" joking and he said he forgot it was there. He took it OFF the wall. I then said, "Choose a side and lay it down flat." One side said Queen of Everything and the other side had nothing on it. So he did and it was the Queen side and I knocked on it, twice, said thanks and left.

The next place I went to was a cafe where I sat next to an older woman talking about how her faily was from the Stuarts and royal and whatever. She saw me sit down and said snidely, "Where's my purse?" and moved it. I left and went to this other side and hello to more snotty beahtches. Who were nice to my face and that's about it. So I went back to the older woman who is a "Stuart" and gave her $1.50 and said, "Coffee on me Madam." I then went to the other side again and the pretenders were sitting thee and left behind a glass of water, half empty. I picked it up and took it to the woman who left it, saying, "I believe you forgot your cup!"

Here's to me, Queen of Everything, knock on wood, if just for a day or in spirit.

No comments: