Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lucky Guess! (I think)

Right+after+I+saw+this+counselor+named+Jennifer+at+the+DSV+place%2C+I+started+getting+the+burning+sensation+and+since%2C+so+I%27m+going+to+pray+against+it.++%0D%0A%0D%0AWith+the+psychologist%2C+I+got+that+she+went+to+Boston+University+when+she+didn%g7t+tell+me+which+college+she+went+to+in+Boston.%0D%0A%0D%0ATHEN%2C+I+went+to+the+psychiatrist%27s+office+and+looked+at+the+receptionist+and+just+tried+briefly+to+get+something+about+her+%28because+I%27m+trying+to+prove+I%27m+not+nuts+even+if+I%27m+wrong+sometimes%29+and+I+saw+her+playing+soccer.++I+said%2C+%22Did+you+play+soccer%3F%22+and+she+said+yes.++I+said+I+saw+her+playing+soccer+and+then+I+was+getting+%22high+school%22+just+as+she+said+this.++Then+I+said%2C+%22And+do+you+have+a+little+black+dog%3F%22+and+she+looked+at+me+shocked+and+said%2C+%22YES%21%22+and+lit+up+with+a+smile.++I+saw+a+kind+of+dog+but+I+guess+I+was+fuzzy....%0D%0A%0D%0AHere%27s+the+WEIRD+thing.++I+said%2C+%22What+kind+is+it%3F%22+and+she+said%2C+%22Part+terrier+and+part+dashhound%22+and+I+was+getting+some+kind+of+a+mutt+but+more+of+a+black+scottish+terrier+type.++She+showed+me+a+photo+and+said%2C+%22Is+this+what+you+saw%3F%22+and+I+said%2C+after+asking+about+lenghth+of+hair+and+being+right%2C+I+said%2C+%22Well%2C+not+totally.+I+saw+the+head+as+more+black.%22++It+was+the+same+size+of+body+and+everything+though.++And+it+was+weird+she+said+terrier+when+that%27s+what+came+to+mind.%0D%0A%0D%0AI+have+no+idea+how+this+works.%0D%0A%0D%0AShe+said+%22I+can%27t+believe+you+got+my+dog.%22+and+I%27m+thinking+people+must+be+messing+with+me+or+something.++She+asked+if+that+was+the+dog+I+saw+but+it+wasn%27t+exactly+but+it+was+weird+she+even+said+terrier+when+I+saw+that+kind+of+dog.%0D%0A%0D%0AI+asked+what+color+her+jersey+for+soccer+was+and+she+said+she+thought+it+was+green+and+white+is+what+she+said+but+for+some+reason+red+and+white+came+to+mind.++But+I+don%27t+know+why.++Maybe+she+wore+something+like+that+one+time%2C+I+don%27t+know.%0D%0A%0D%0AI%27m+not+having+that+burning+anymore.+I+don%27t+know.+I+ordered+chicken+soup+and+then+it+quit.++I+was+just+about+to+do+some+psychic+fight-back+but+maybe+I+won%27t+have+to.%0D%0A%0D%0AI+decided+to+go+on+the+offensive+anyway.++Didja+feel+it%3F++I+only+focused+for+2+minutes+though.++Hang+on.++Let%27s+try+it+again.+2%3A37+p.m.++Hold+on+and+feel+it+in+a+few+minutes+while+I+summon+my+poweeeerrrrwwwwrrs.+

Oh, now my computer and laptop is screwing up because someone is trying to make a point. I only had 5 minutes, but I got it through and I also felt a small heating when I did, but it went through. At least I'll leave this up because it will help others who care, to figure out what was done to make the script messed up like this. I guess it's proof I got through though. So I maybe needed that kind of confirmation. But as for computer stuff, this will enable someone to trace where it came from.

I wish I could talk to...I have some group I need to talk to though. About my dream last night and some things.

No comments: