Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Man With Gun In Restaurant

This guy just came into Sharis with a gun or fake gun protruding from his waistband. He went to the restroom and had pulled up his t-shirt enough so I could see it from the side. It wasn't in a holster. I guess you can have a concealed weapons permit but I thought the point was to have it concealed and not just tucked into the waistband of ones jeans.

Bigger guy, with a red or light crimson, faded color t-shirt. Actually, I felt that was a move of intimidation because people don't just walk around with what looks like real guns hanging out of their pants in a public restaurant.

Maybe he didn't like what I was able to see or someone didn't like it.

If you're afraid of something, at least regarding me or my son, I would probably NOT do it. Because you just might, or someone you know, could very well get caught. So just steer clear of me and my son.

No comments: