Sunday, May 23, 2010

google search provides "hunt of the unicorn" & overheating

I would like to know why I typed in only "photos of" and that was it, and on google search, what popped up, and the ONLY thing that popped up was "photos of the hunt of the unicorn."

This is GOOGLE. I find it very difficult to believe that "hunt of the unicorn" is the first thing that ranks high in a search after typing in "photos of"

Also, with the computer on right now, it's overheating. it's not "psychic". It's the laptop right now. I'll probably upload the photos of my legs and some other things.

My son and I have literally been tortured and I am not kidding. I wasn't kidding about having problems with my miscarriage on the East Coast and getting treatment for it, and I published photos where my blood was being allowed to drain into the bag. So I am not joking.

Every effort has been made, to harm me, and my son too.

I'll have to pray it's a bad day for my enemies, and that tomorrow is too.

No comments: