Thursday, May 20, 2010

visit with son and cards

my favorite (of late) set of cards has been bought. the scapini deck. i don't feel like interpreting some of the other things i wrote down quite yet but i do have it written down. i'm not into the whole variety. i think maybe 3 might be good or at least good for intuiting. I also thought to myself it would be fun to design my own through paintings and imagination. like a series of paintings, maybe set of 6, and drawn from imagination and painted in oils. maybe get a plain set of cards and then just imagine the rest from the few drawn. i don't know.

i finished filling out my fafsa stuff and worked on my loans and getting them adjusted so i have no problems. i don't think i will. i still had a few problems trying to fill stuff out online but not like before. i had the problems, i think, after i got the first confirmation email sent to my address for the first one and then i had problems with the second form i tried to fill out. i think someone is stalking my email accounts.

my visit with my son on monday was a lot of fun. i brought new toys for him, which i bought. i got him the "big truck" he wanted and it's monstrous with these hideous huge tires raised up really high, and i got him a kit with a car and play men figures who are races and it comes with pretend oil and gas and things and tools even and you can actually change the tires with this one tool. he loved doing this. he wanted to change the tires a LOT! it used a tiny tiny nut and this tool to twist them on. It was really cute to watch. and I got him a woody and bullseye figure. He was quick to show me what else he wanted. He looked at the toys and said, "This is GOOD!" it was cute or something like, "Thank you! This is reeaaally GOOD!" He was very excited and happy. And because he saw how I remembered to get him a big truck he asked about his hamster and I said it was on the way in a little more time. So he is remembering and seeing how I fulfill my promises bc he remembered what I told him about the truck and then I got it for him. So he then asked about a couple of other things and I let him know it was just a matter of time.

i also found out i may be eligible for buying and owning a house again, in just a little while, which I don't have to claim as an asset while going to college. so, i did get some things done today.
*************
adding about my son, it was sort of funny because the ONLY truck like that, the kind he wanted, was this one called "snake bite" and it was like a green snake and what was weird was I had not seen it before, but I had blogged about drawing a card for my son where a young boy was holding up a green snake triumphantly, and happy.

there was, literally, no other truck there to choose from. So that was sort of weird, in a good way, and he was SOooo, sooo thrilled to get it and it plays music and everything and he did a little dance. really cute.

then, yesterday, to remember him while I am away from him, I went to the feed store and spent time looking at the baby chicks, thinking of my son and I also found a nut, like nuts and bolts, on the sidewalk, and put it in my pocket, because it reminded me of him and how much he enjoyed changing those tires with the toy kit.

he also, seemed pretty happy. I asked him, "Did you have fun this week?" and he said "yes" and it seemed he really did.

What was significant, I thought, or coincidental, was that in apprehension of involving my son in any way, with the cards, whether I was praying straight to God or not, I only drew a couple of cards, like, past, present, future, and this was one I got.

No comments: