Monday, May 17, 2010

image last night of men suffering

Last night I had an image before bed, of white men, thin, suffering. Mainly saw one and either being whipped or something against his back. All had shirts off. Wondered if it was some kind of camp, like a war camp.

I could only see waist-up and saw expression of grimacing or yelling out. But something about pain and the way the back was arched, something like a whip or some other thing or cause that would create such pain to arch back like that. Tanned, but white. Been out in the sun somehow I think.

Maybe some kind of hostage. I suppose one could do this at a gym but the feeling was more serious than that--it wasn't good pain.

I saw mainly one man but I think there were others with him, at least one to three others. Same thing with them but mainly I could focus on the one. It was like they were being tortured.

It was late, maybe about, or close to, midnight here. PST.

I got this, sort of out of the blue, like one of the regular images, after I'd been laughing about some of the tarot stuff bc i was rechecking things and cracking up over poor Camilla's draw, when I saw the beggar man and woman with one on crutches..and then got "Death" for her "true nature" and then I was thinking how I got pichou for Charles the other day and looked it up and in that language it means either bobcat or ugly malicious person and I was just laughing, thinking Di was trying to get back through me. Of course I don't seriously believe this (though surprisingly, lately, some have actually told me they think this) but just thought it was comical.

No comments: