Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lucky Guess Today (name of iris without seeing)

I ran into a guy whose mother has an iris garden I've walked thruogh before, in the front but not the back. I didn't even know there were tons of flowers in the backyard. He offered a beer and we stood on the porch, and out of all the different irises, one caught my eye, standing solo and it was a bright yellow and they were all bright, but I said, looking at it. "That one. I like that one. It's so vivid."

So I said I wanted to know the name of it. I walked over to it and the name of the iris was: Vibrant.

The word that I got was "Vivid" and the technical name was "Vibrant".

So that was mildly strange. After I stood there, staring for a minute I said, "Oh! It's Vibrant."

I was sort of afraid to go around to the other flowers after that, don't know why. But then in the front garden the guy was showing me some of the dark ones, how they're prized and the ones which caught my eye were white. I said, "There's only 2 white ones." But I liked the pure white irises too and as I was leaving I was down at one end and the name of the other white one was "Helen" and there at the corner I stood on before I was walking away, I saw the sign for one and it was "Mind Reader" and I said, "This one hasn't come up yet." and he gave a winsome smirk and I smirked back. No bloom on that one yet.

And then I left. It was nice because he said they had so many I could take some whenever. It was a huge tagged iris garden. He's a witness about the name of that Iris. Actually, THAT guy has witnessed a few psychic things about me so I teased him that he must be too. Or just following orders of someone.
********************
I had a couple of other lucky guesses too.

Today was a day of psychic attack which I sensed so I spent some time praying and felt it went through in the sense that I was able to protect myself better and throw it back. I did the "return to sender" thing and it worked.
*****************
I had, not an "image" per se, but a kind of impression. Well, I had TWO. One was of a large turquoise or almost cornflower bright blue ceramic elephant and I have no idea why. I also saw this woman tying something up or making a lot of ties. Maybe with some kind of invitation.

The other impression was of a wedding veil like from a photo or something I must have seen, either in reality or my mind's eye. It was the most beautiful wedding veil, extremely simple and just sophisticated. I could see the lace edging on the end, but it was mainly all silk or satin and it wasn't a sheer veil. It was like a head covering with a trim of scalloped lace at the edge.

The other day, out of all the magazines I chose to look at, I picked up SouthAsian Bride. No, not getting married and not interested in looking at wedding stuff, but this one was different and stood out and I pulled it out and it was mainly of Indian, I think, wedding dresses, but so beautiful, the henna and decorations. I didn't like all of them, but a few I loved.

However, this veil that I saw, wasn't anything from this magazine. It also wasn't anything I saw in store windows. It was old fashioned somehow, maybe 1920s? and I'm not sure how it stayed on the head because I didn't see a tiara or band across or anything holding it on and it also didn't fall forward with sheer material. It was sort of a greco-european style veil. I could only see the veil which was really a head covering with this 1 inch scalloped lace at the edge and that's the impression I got, and maybe it was from an old photo, I don't know. I sort of saw this and thought, "Oh that is pretty, I would like something like that."
*********************

Oh strange. I musty be developing some kind of a global mind or something. I just checked CNN.com and hadn't looked at the news for a few days, and on the same day I randomly pulled out the SouthAsian wedding magazine, it was a lucky day in India for people to get married. That's India. http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/17/india.weddings/index.html?hpt=Sbin. And CNN did an article about it.

Not only that, there is an article about ELEPHANTS but not a ceramic turquoise one like I saw, but I think real ones "the noah's ark elephant". That's N. Korea. http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/19/report-noahs-ark-baby-elephant-gift-cost-10000/?hpt=Sbin. At first, I thought, "OhmiGOSH!" because the title just said something about "gift elephants" for $10,000 and I had just written about how I saw this ceramic elephant but I opened it up and they're talking about real elephants. hahaa. I was going to have a fit if some kind of ceramic blue elephant showed up in the article.
************************
It was strange. i started getting a very sad sort of deep feeling about this time and then right before this song, I felt a little better, but still, sadness somewhere. It's "Someone Like You". Maybe I'll pray about it.
***************
i am trying to find an idea of this. I found a couple close photos but nothing exact yet. What I found was much closer to the head, smooth and a finer lace scallop. I found a Jewish "mantilla" with the kind of scalloped edge but the whole covering is lace and it's not it at all. Then I found a Russian tsar's wife's head covering which sort of looks more like a nun head covering but that's not it. But close
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=romanov+family+wedding+photos&FORM=IGRE&qpvt=romanov+family+wedding+photos#focal=7a685de8dc20e87d6b6bb90a895a4040&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww3.telus.net%2Fmtnclimb%2Fpers%2Ffamily%2Fimages%2Ftudor%2Fowen%2520tudor-anne%2520tufton-wedding%25201.jpg

What I saw was more 20s and classic. Just simple very long solid satin (no pattern and no lace) mantilla of silk or satin with a very fine scalloped lace edge that framed the face. I want to say the dress was equally sleek and classical but that's an assumption. I can't find it. Oh well. I think it is maybe from the past, a black and white photo maybe. Maybe there's something like that now too, but that's what I saw. It was just very graceful and classical.

No comments: