Wednesday, May 5, 2010

notes from yahoo and youtube and etc.

Help
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gone


Yahoo! has detected potential security problems from following this link; reasons for this may include it being an expired link, etc. Click here at your own risk.
*********************
This is the message I got. I keep getting really weird messages like this one and the one about monkeys working on something, and other things.

What is THIS supposed to mean? I didn't even click on anything and it just changed the screen to this "Gone" message.

What's gone? the bad technology? my ex? I wanted to talk to him, actually, and haven't been able to get ahold of him.

Someone got rid of something else? or is this implying all my help is gone?

I had someone serving me with turtle pie tonight. The only people I said anything to about pie were a couple of guys who somehow know Chris Rozollo I think.

I would like to know why I got a yahoo message of "gone".

No comments: