Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dennis Blair

I haven't read any of the news except a headline or one article from CNN that he resigned. However, I knew instinctively, it wasn't for the reason they gave, some christmas potential bombing shortcoming. I have a very intuitive feeling some group was trying to get rid of him, one way or the the other, for some time. And wasn't there a rivalry or slight animosity or disagreements between 2 of the major directors, leading departments? I can't remember who or what, but possibly people backing the other guy wanted Blair out.

I don't know, I don't know him. I don't know the politics or anything. I do know I had an instictive feeling when reading the article, though, that it wasn't just him or about him but about something else and I am wondering who is supposed to take his shoes and how this might appease others who are involved.

Anyone who hasn't intervened in some of the situations even here in Washington state, or taken a hard look at who is running government here, is probably not the very best candidate...I guess that's typically home and domestic and FBI, but someone is overseeing the FBI and I don't know what to think.

What would be too bad, is with all the corrupt people in offices of "public service", it would be terrible to find out someone who made normal mistakes but wasn't corrupt, was being put to blame by others with some kind of ulterior agenda.

But what do I know?

I hope he is able to enjoy his new job and maybe it will be a relief to be out.

No comments: