Thursday, May 13, 2010

Strange Day

I feel I've made all these weird mis-steps. I don't know how, but I "feel" okay, I just still feel I wasted time.

I felt like a frickin' robot today, but sometimes, things seemed to be very "right". The sadness energy from this morning left but maybe bc I'm busy.

I did a lot of weird, well, some weird things happened...

Lastly, I walked into the DMV and chose, randomly to sit next to this man after taking my number: 44.

My number at the taco bell was like 148. Tons of 4 and yet also, 3 numbers today. Very weird.

So I sit, at the licensing place, next to this man who, I notice, has the number 484. He says to me, "It's in Spanish. We have to wait." My eyes in my Mind's Eye are as big as saucers and I show him my English 44. I got it by pressing for "Renewal" even though I'm not renewing anything today. I just felt I was to go in there. So I gave him my 44 and said, "Por ti."

Aiy yie yie. So then I walk out and someone is driving by on a motorcycle, puling their visor down, which is what I got for Henry-Harry earlier today. And yes, I already know his motorcycle license is 848. But I got 44 and sat next to 484. And 148. And lots of 3s today.

So I went to Skills Source which was practical and next door and where I really had to go, but I had to document this too.

The people here were very nice. All around, pretty nice people today.

I talked with this one waiter who said he wrestled but didn't say who for and I said, "Was your mascot a tiger or something?" and he said, "A panther." I said, "Who did you wrestle for?" and he said "Wenatchee" so they're the panthers but I never knew or thought about it. For some reason I got more of a bengal, orange and black striped tiger in my mind but who knows. Just being honest.

I almost wore this San Antonio shirt today, to see the psychiatrist, who is from there, but that would have been sort of freaky. It was there if I wanted to wear it but I didn't.

Okay, my eyes are still big as saucers.

No comments: